Its hard to keep a resolution all year long. Family life and work always manage to get in the way. That’s why you need to read this post and learn about the online articles and printables that can help you meet your goals. I’ve searched far and wide to bring you the best tools to help you on your journey. Read on and enjoy!!
Online New Years Resolution/Goals Worksheets and Printables
1. Want to write a personal mission statement for 2016? Here is a link to a worksheet by Boho Berry to create your Mission Statement. Fun stuff!
2. Here is a link to Daily and Weekly Challenge Charts that are downloadable and printable. JILLEE also provides 50 challenge ideas to get you started.
3. How does writing a New Year’s Letter to Yourself sound? Daily Mom recommends starting a new tradition and writing yearly letters that you can look back at later in life and cherish. Daily Mom provides excellent guidance on how to start this tradition.
4. Love worksheets? So do I. Thirty Handmade Days has a colorful and fun New Years Resolution worksheet for kids. However, if you are a kid at heart this worksheet will be great for you too! Enjoy.
5. Did I mention I love worksheets? Here is another great worksheet for kids and adults alike by Moritz Fine Blog Designs.
6. Looking for inspirational posters/printables for the new year to decorate your office space or kitchen fridge? Look no further. These beautiful inspirational printables are yours free!
7. Looking for more printables to honor your recharged Steadfastness in Christ? My Daylights has some nice posters/printables for you to download as part of her Press Forward campaign for 2016.
8. Need some New Years stickers for your new planner? Gotcha covered. Check out these awesome planner stickers from My Planner Envy.
Websites with Guidance to Help You Meet Your New Year’s Resolution
1. Want to decrease media influence in your life. Try this guidance on doing a Media Cleanse
2. Was being kinder your New Year’s Resolution? Try out this Kindness Challenge from Cleverpedia. The heading on the page says its for 2015 but it seems like a great challenge for 2016 too!
3. How about decluttering?? Here is guidance for Decluttering Your Home in 6 Days.
4. Additional guidance on purging can be found at How I Purged 91% of Our Stuff. You too can be a mean green cleaning machine.
5. If your New Year’s Resolution is to read more books, this Ultimate Reading Challenge by Popsugar might be just what you need to stay motivated.
6. Are you planning to journal in 2016 as your resolution? Creative with Kids has 20 journal prompts on nurturing yourself. Fun right!
7. So you decided to give up soda for 30 days. Sounds harsh. This website is for you – the 30 Day No Soda Challenge. Quirky Inspired offers great advice including a soda step down program to help you taper off from your usual soda intake.
8. How to Drink More Water. This resolution is probably one we could all do better. Jillee’s site gives 23 tips to help increase water intake and they are all great ideas!
9. Perhaps your New Year’s Resolution is to start a new hobby but you don’t have any ideas what to do. Well Darby Smart has a fun listing of crafty ideas on Start a New Hobby.
10. If your goal is to start a savings plan but you are looking for guidance look no further. The Survival Mom has a 52 Weeks Savings Plan to save an extra $1378 by the end of the year that is very doable.
11. Are you seeking to be happier in 2016. Check out the 30 Day No Fail Happiness Challenge by Popsugar. If this challenge doesn’t seek your fancy, they have several other challenges that you should definitely check out. Other POPSUGAR Challenges
That’s all for today but I have several phone apps that are great for keeping those New Year’s Resolutions that I’ll be reviewing over the weekend. Stay tuned!! 🙂